PV Feather expands After Effects with per-vertex feathering control! Users have been requesting better feathering control within After Effects for quite some time.
PV Feather (the "PV" stands for "per vertex") performs feathering by using an inner mask for filling, and an outer mask for feather control. The distance between the inside and outside mask controls the amount of feather.
PV Feather utilizes After Effects' built-in mask splines, so that you don't have to learn a new spline interface!
Here are some key features of "PV Feather":
· 8 and 16 bits per channel processing and floating point image support.
· Variable feathering controlled by inner and outer masks
· Ability to move in tandem the corresponding control points of the inner and outer masks
· AE's own mask primitives are used, so there is no new spline or keyframing interface to learn
· Automatic offsetting of masks
· Ability to offset only selected mask points
· Uses AE's motion blur shutter and angle settings
· Option to use ReelSmart Motion Blur on matte produced (instead of AE's multiple time sampling method)
· Adobe After Effects 6.5 and up ( including native Intel Mac support for AE CS3.)
· The demo version draws small dots on each image if you have no registration key
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added changes necessary to work in Adobe CS6 applications