PDF Image Extractor is an application that allows users to extract raster images from PDF files.
These images can be saved to a disk in a multiple number of formats, including JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP and PICT.
PDF Image Extractor provides you with a simple way to scroll through images.
Here are some key features of "PDF Image Extractor":
· Easy and intuitive interface
· Multiple PDF files processing
· Navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
· Convert files to mostly used raster formats ( SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, TPIC, qtif )
· Export files in mac 'ICNS' format
· Batch convertion of all images in the opened pdf files
· Simultaneous viewing of images in all open pdf files
· PDF file and image information display
· Apply image effects (brightness, saturation,contrast, gamma and hue values)
· Customizable image preview size
· Rotate all or selected images
· Flip all or selected images vertically and horizontally
· Excellent image quality
· Prints "Demo" over the exported image.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· image extraction substantially improved.