PDF Image Extractor 2.1.0
Extracts raster images from PDF files
These images can be saved to a disk in a multiple number of formats, including JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP and PICT.
PDF Image Extractor provides you with a simple way to scroll through images.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Multiple PDF files processing
- Navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
- Convert files to mostly used raster formats ( SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, TPIC, qtif )
- Export files in mac 'ICNS' format
- Batch convertion of all images in the opened pdf files
- Simultaneous viewing of images in all open pdf files
- PDF file and image information display
- Apply image effects (brightness, saturation,contrast, gamma and hue values)
- Customizable image preview size
- Rotate all or selected images
- Flip all or selected images vertically and horizontally
- Excellent image quality
PDF Image Extractor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- image extraction substantially improved.