PDF Image Extractor Pro is an intuitive Mac OS X utility that helps you extract images from one or multiple PDF files.
PDF Image Extractor Pro allows you to preview the images before extraction, add custom effects if needed, and save them to an image format and location of your choice.
PDF Image Extractor Pro will enable you to achieve your tasks in just a few steps.
NOTE: To buy PDF Image Extractor Pro via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PDF Image Extractor Pro":
· Easy and intuitive interface
· Multiple PDF files processing
· Navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
· Convert pdf files to mostly used raster formats ( SGI, 8BPS (Photoshop), BMP, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, TIFF, TPIC, qtif. mac ICON )
· Export files in mac icon ('ICNS') format
· Batch pdf image convertion of all images in the opened pdf files
· Simultaneous viewing of images in all open pdf files
· PDF file and image information display
· Apply mac image effects (brightness, saturation,contrast, gamma and hue values)
· Customizable image preview size
· Rotate all or selected images
· Flip all or selected images vertically and horizontally
· Excellent image quality
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· image extraction substantially improved