Free and open source Colour Management System (CMS)
Oyranos is intented to coordinate device specific informations (ICC colour profiles), configure theire system wide settings. Oyranos will in the future be able to convert colours across devices on various platforms.
Oyranos is mostly intended to the audience of colour management aware application developers.
- Policy settings (xml style)
- Toolkit independent libraries to build native configuration dialogs
- Own Configuration dialog of Policies, Paths, Default Profiles and Behaviour options (written in FLTK)
- X windowing system configuration (command line)
- Inclusion of a set of default profiles
- ICC Examin profile viewer ( external available FLTK GUI)
- reading profile paths (file locations)
- reading of ICC profiles in the paths
- setting various default profiles
- setting various behaviour options
- setting of device profiles
- detecting monitors and assigning the right profile to X
- query the X profile networktransparently
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [conf]: fix CUPS macro names
- [core]: more typo and grammar fixes
- [core]: Typo fix: s/Promt/Prompt/
- [core]: fix compile warning in oy_io_core