NifSkope is an easy to use, simple graphical application that allows you to open NIF files, view their contents, edit them, and write them back out again.
The NIF files also have a 3D view that allows you to preview your changes instantly. You can easily create texture templates, and also import and export OBJ files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When combining material properties, keep original material names as much as possible (reported by koniption).
· Fix display of transformed havok shapes (reported by koniption).
· Skyrim material updates (contributed by ttl269).
· Skyrim body part updates.
· Document sane defaults for Skyrim bhkRigidBody "Unknown 7 Shorts" (reported by ttl296).
· Rename: binormals are now more accurately called bitangents.
· Collada export improvements (contributed by mharj).
· Support node culling by regular expression in collada/obj export (contributed by mharj).
· Fix block order of bhkCompressedMeshShapeData (reported by ttl269).