Neat is an user-friendly and easy to use OS X application that helps you keep your photos neat and tidy by providing a quick and simple way to view, rename, delete, copy, move, and compare any images.
Drag and drop one or more folders onto Neat and a preview of the photos appears as a stream of images at the bottom of the app. Photos selected in the stream view appear above it side-by-side (up to 8 in total) allowing easy review of similar photos.
If you've been putting off tidying up your photo collection, and find sifting through photos a chore, Neat might be the application you are looking for.
· Selecting best photos: Using Neat's side-by-side comparison it's easy to select and then copy or move the best photos to a different folder.
· Deleting photos: Tidy up your photos using Neats side-by-side comparison and move to trash those photos that are not worthy of your collection.
· Renaming photos: Rename those numerical filenames to something descriptive using Neats rename functionality.
NOTE: To buy Neat via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Neat":
· Clutter-Free Interface - Focus on what's important, your photos
· Stream View - Quick preview and selection of photos
· Media View - Viewing of selected photos side-by-side
· Photo Renaming - Rename selected photos
· Photo Deleting - Move to trash selected photos
· Photo Moving/Copying - Copy or relocate selected photos
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug Fix: 1st item is now selected by default when adding files for the first time.
· Bug Fix: Scrolling stream view no longer displays a white background.