Neat Video OpenFX is a great plug-in designed for OpenFX-compatible hosts for Mac OSX.
Advanced noise reduction capabilities of Neat Video are now directly available in OpenFX-compatible applications such as Nuke.
Neat Video efficiently reduces many noise types typical for digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, film or analog video digitizers:
· sensor noise produced by video capturing devices
· grain visible in digitized film or analog video
· compression artifacts
· color banding
Neat Video supports the industry standard video data types and file formats
· Standard-bitdepth (8-bit per channel; 24-bit RGB) rendering is supported by all versions of Neat Video
· High-bitdepth rendering is supported by the Pro versions of Neat Video plug-in for After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, Motion, OpenFX hosts
· Any video file format supported by the plug-in host can be processed with the Neat Video plug-in
NOTE: Neat Video OpenFX is free for non-commercial use.
Here are some key features of "Neat Video OpenFX":
Advanced noise filter to reduce noise and grain in digital video clips:
· Intra-frame filter based on the best in class denoise technology (Neat Image)
· Temporal filtration to reduce more noise and better preserve true details
· Complete control over the noise filter to achieve the desired level of noise reduction
· Smart sharpening filter to make video look sharper without amplification of noise
· Foundry Nuke 6.0+ / 5.1+
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for AMD/ATI GPUs