An OS X 3D acquisition file visualizer and editor
BTK is the acronym for Biomechanical ToolKit an it is an open-source and cross-platform library for biomechanical analysis.
Mokka uses the file format MVC (Mokka Model Visual Configuration) to configure the visual aspects of the acquisition (markers' color, markers' size…).
Mokka loads automatically a visual configuration when you open an acquisition file with the same name (try to load it from the list or from the acquisitions' folder).
Mokka is able to receive file dragged and dropped from your file browser to the 3D view.
Mokka is compatible with several file formats used in biomechanics:
· C3D file format
· TRB file format: Motion Analysis
· TRC file format: Motion Analysis
· RAH file format: BTS Bioengineering (Elite)
· RAW file format: BTS Bioengineering (Elite)
· RIC file format: BTS Bioengineering (Elite)
- Biomechanical data analyzer
- Reads and writes C3D files
- Visualize in 3D and 2D markers' trajectories, force platforms, segments, joint angles, forces, moments, as well as analog signals like EMGs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Usability Improvements:
- Improvement of the message when an error occurred during the update of the software. A link is proposed to manually download the new release.
- Cancel button displayed to abort the update when the package is downloaded.
- Message related to the status of the update improved.