MeshMaker is a free and open source Mac OS X modeling tool focused on edge and triangle based modeling techniques.
MeshMaker's GUI has been optimized for fast work with triangles, vertices and edges.
Video tutorials are integrated with its Help system, so that you can easily and quickly learn how to navigate and model using this simple yet powerful 3D editor.
Camera manipulation (similar to Maya, Unity):
· Rotation - Option + Left Mouse Button
· Pan - Option + Middle Mouse Button
· Zoom - Option + Right Mouse Button
· Normal selection - Left Mouse Button
· Select through (selects back faces for example) - Control + Left Mouse Button
· Adding to selection - Shift + Left Mouse Button
· Inverting selection - Command + Left Mouse Button
· Soft selection - global mode in Edit menu
NOTE: To download MeshMaker via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for mixed triangle/quad meshes.
· Added selection of edge loops in quads.
· Subdivision now uses Catmull-Clark algorithm through OpenSubdiv.
· Added import/export for Wavefront Object files.
· Help now redirects into http://filipkunc.github.com/MeshMaker/