METAmachine is a revolutionary browsing utility program that streamlines the process of writing keywords, licenses and other essential metadata to images, singly or in batches.
METAmachine reads and writes XMP formatted metadata in TIFF, JPEG, PSD and DNG images. Images themselves are not opened and re-saved so there is no destructive recompression involved.
METAmachine will include a Copyright Protection option that will prevent prevents overwriting any existing copyright information in images.
Here are some key features of "METAmachine":
· Write a complete set of the IPTC standard metadata into images.
· Write just your copyright and contact info into images.
· Write just the licensing info into images.
· When writing just contact info or just licenses, all other metadata already in the images is unaltered.
· In this demo version, METAmachine doesn't allow the user to write metadata to images.