LumenRT is e-on software's revolutionary 3D technology for the interactive visualization of architectural projects. LumenRT allows you to create high quality real-time visualizations of your models and the easily explore them with your mouse!
LumenRT is the only solution that combines real-time rendering with a full, physical simulation of light, letting you accurately experience the true volume and lighting of your designs.
Here are some key features of "LumenRT":
· Key Real-Time Technologies - LumenRT 2 is powered by a state-of-the-art real-time engine. For maximum compatibility, it also features a low quality mode optimized for performance on slower boards.
Experience Your Designs in Real-Time 3D:
· Gone are the days of static renders and animations: LumenRT lets you create photo-realistic environments and explore them in real-time, with your mouse or keyboard!
· Walk or fly through your designs with full indirect lighting and enjoy a truly immersive 3D experience!
The Only Solution with Physical Lighting:
· Because light is an essential component of architectural designs, Architects should rely on tools that represent light with greatest accuracy.
· Thanks to e-on software's patented Physical Lighting technologies, LumenRT accurately simulates the way light interacts with volume. LumenRT is the only solution capable of reproducing all the subtelties of direct and indirect lighting in real-time!
The New Media for Architects:
· LumenRT real-time environments are packaged into convenient, self-contained executables that can be run on any computer without requiring additional software.
· Securely share projects with your clients, so they can explore your designs at their own pace: It's a new way of communicating that's sure to get you the competitive edge!
A More Engaging User Experience:
· The combination of LumenRT’s vivid output and rich navigation capabilities allow your clients and co-workers to experience and interact with designs in a much more immersive and exciting manner. LumenRT creates very high-fidelity output complete with accurately simulated lighting, shadows, and reflections.
· This output can be navigated interactively in a self guided fashion using either the game-like, walk-though mode, or explored using a 3D style orbit mode similar to how programs like Sketchup operate. In addition, LumenRT LiveCubes can employ animation paths which allow you to direct and present the viewing experience in a predictable, predefined manner. The animation mode is also useful for self-running, kiosk style presentations.
No Need for Specialized Viewing Software:
· With LumenRT, no special viewing software is required. Instead, LumenRT LiveCubes are shared using a simple self-extracting zip file facility. The LiveCubes run automatically on any PC or Mac platform when executed. Just click and run – it’s a simple as that.
Seamless Background Processing:
· The LumenRT rendering process is fully automated and requires no user intervention. Models are exported directly from inside Sketchup to the LumenRT application which runs as a background process. LumenRT uses the Sketchup geometries and materials along with the lighting, viewing and animation parameters directly from the model file.
High Fidelity Real-Time Visualization:
Designed to provide high fidelity visualization with accurate lighting, shadows and reflections, LumenRT is the ideal solution for:
· Creating a virtual interactive showroom
· Demonstrating and sharing design concepts
· Visualizing 3D models in client presentations
· Exposing your projects in fully real-time photo-realistic 3D.
LumenRT’s output is fully interactive and will run on any computer without special viewing software making it easy to share designs and collaborate with anyone. Key benefits of LumenRT are:
· High fidelity, photo-realistic 3D Viewing
· Accurate lighting, shadows and reflections
· Fast immersive 3D viewing performance
· Runs on any machine – no special viewing software required
· Incredibly simple, push-button operation
· Automated rendering output from Sketchup/Sketchup Pro
· Save SketchUp camera animation as AVI or MP4V files.
· 15 days trial period.