Live Interior 3D Pro goes far beyond standard interior design functionality, including the ability to draw 2D plans and surf 3D environments.
Live Interior 3D Pro takes you to a more advanced level of interior design, while remaining intuitive in use.
Create your own camera paths to shoot QuickTime videos of the interior you have designed. Movie quality options go up to HDTV to cover all possible needs.
Support of QuickTime VR technology allows you to create amazing panoramic views of the interior up to 1024x768 pixels.
You also have the possibility to take high quality screenshots up to 3360x2400 pixels, as well as set custom resolution value.
NOTE: To buy Live Interior 3D Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Live Interior 3D Pro":
· Conveniently draw CAD-like 2D plans of your house or apartment, using flexible wall, ceiling and other drawing tools.
· Place dimension marks and custom annotations on the 2D plan and more.
· Its real-time walkthrough mode will give you absolute freedom to look at your interior from any point-of-view and make all of the necessary changes.
· Flawlessly add and position furniture objects in 3D mode, change their dimensions via Inspector, re-paint everything around — simply drag and drop material onto any object, wall or ceiling.
· Adjust various light sources on the fly, select the color of the lighting, set daytime and control sunlight and moonlight, which influences the external lighting.
Content Diversity and Import Capabilities:
· The 1200+ 3D objects and 1300+ surface materials supplied with the program provide enough flexibility to experiment with interiors.
· Import custom 3D objects either in popular Google SketchUp or 3DS format.
· Compose your own object and material libraries in Live Interior 3D by creating custom categories and adding to them the objects and materials you selected.
· Integration with Google 3D Warehouse provides access to an online database with an endless number of 3D objects created in Google SketchUp that can be downloaded and imported directly to your Live Interior 3D project.
Export to Google SketchUp:
· Apart from import capabilities, the program allows you to export the whole interior project (an apartment or multy-story building) or selected objects into Google SketchUp format. Easily share your projects with others via Google 3D Warehouse.
· Create multi-story projects, setting exact ceiling height and slab thickness for every story. Use supplied stairs or define any imported object as stairs.
· Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
Light Source Manager:
· Create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
Google SketchUp Editing:
· Edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp (Free or Pro version of SketchUp needs to be installed).
Advanced Material Editor:
· Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
· Apple QuickTime 7 (for exporting to QTVR format)
· CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (Core i3 or higher recommended)
· Memory: 2 GB or more (4 GB recommended)
· Video: OpenGL compatible video card 128 MB or more (512 MB is recommended)
· HDD: 2 GB of available hard drive space
· Display: Minimal screen resolution 1024x768
· Google SketchUp 6 or higher (for editing 3D models)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved 3ds and Collada file import;
· Added support for mirrors and reflections when exporting to Collada format;
· Fixed the issue that caused locked walls not to adjoin to others;
· Fixed the grouping feature for locked objects;
· Fixed issues with automatically generated 2D representations;
· Fixed the Edit in SketchUp feature when SketchUp 6 is installed (Pro only);
· Significantly reduced the document size for alternative *.lizd format (File > Save As);
· Other minor bug fixes, stability and performance improvements.