LinkOptimizer reduces the size of images linked to Adobe InDesign document by eliminating excessive image data. It will automatically reduce the image resolution, scale and crop the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the InDesign document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to InDesign at 100%.
LinkOptimizer will help you save valuable storage space, time and reduce production costs in a variety of ways by reducing the size of images linked to your InDesign document:
· Saving valuable hard drive and backup storage space
· Increasing speed of printing of your document and creating PDF files
· Saving valuable time when transferring your job to service providers, publications or other outside sources
Reducing the cost of your job through faster processing by service providers
· It has the power to speed up your work.
The Light version doesn't include the advanced options of LinkOptimizer such as processing of duplicate images, running Photoshop Actions and settings summary preview.
· Adobe InDesign CS/CS2/CS3
· Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2/CS3
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LinkOptimizer now becomes the frontmost application when the navigation dialog with request to select the backup folder appears during processing. (In previous versions users had to click the dialog first to bring it to the front).