Lightroom Voyager 1.4.1
Lightroom plug-in for transferring published collections and photos from one catalog to another
On of the best features that Lightroom provides is the ability to work with multiple catalogs.
Many times would need to transfer photos, their metadata and develop settings from one catalog to another: data backup, performance considerations, workflow, travel, teamwork, etc.
The transfer can be done quite easily using the Export as Catalog and Import from Catalog functions, there is no easy way to sync up the contents of published collections. Not without a little help from the Lightroom Voyager.
Lightroom Voyager is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Supports the ability to transfer published collections between catalogs on the same computer or even on different computers
- Supports selective transfer of individual publish services
- Automatically re-creates the published collections hierarchy
- Automatically populates re-created published collections with photos
- Reproduces the publication status of every photo
- Enforces data integrity during the migration
- Supports the ability to consolidate published collections from multiple catalogs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added the ability to migrate publish service settings and published collections, without any photos (for situations when all photos are already in the target catalog).
- Now the automatic restart of Lightroom is less confusing.
- Improved the display of publish service names when their respective plugins are not installed or disabled.
- Other fixes and improvements.