LightFrame is a flexible and powerful image framer for OS X with various built-in frames, materials and an almost infinite number of possible frames variations.
Based on core technologies, LightFrame supports all image formats covered by OS, it provides real-time accurate preview, best possible output quality and smooth MacOS X integration.
Learning curve isn’t too long and the output is really worth trying the application with your photos.
Here are some key features of "LightFrame":
· User interface - Drag and drop everywhere – you don’t need a keyboard to work with LightFrame. Minimalist interface lets you focus on frame building instead of managing tons of floating panels and controls.
· Infinite creativity - Built-in frame types, materials and textures result millions possible output frames. Feel free to combine anything with everything to get stunning results and give your photos an unique look.
· Library - Embedded library can also be managed by user: save your materials to re-use them with other projects, add new textures and frame borders, save vector paths and use them over and over again to simplify the job.
· Growing power - LightFrame shares it’s engine with PhotoStyler and both softwares grow continuously. Once purchased and learned, LightFrame will become stronger and stronger with improvements and features while automatic update system will keep your copy in sync with the latest version available.
LightFrame contains number of frame types, each with it’s unique parameters set and specific usage:
· Filled frame. This frame adds a background, making the photo “laying” on a surface. LightFrame allows you to change the background material and size, set up shadows distance and softness.
· Image frame. This is the simplest way to apply a frame with the pre-defined image, number of such images are included in the LightFrame library.
· Border frame repeats a border sample over the the image to produce a painting-like frame. LightFrame library contains borders samples.
· Path frame uses user-define vector path to fill it with the material. Stroke size, compositing operation, shadows – everything is customizable.
· Every frame has few looks depending on used parameters and material what gives you lots of possibilities for frames building.
LightFrame materials is strong and fully customizable tool for setting up unique and creative frames:
· Solid color material is the simplest single color generator, you can choose any color you like.
· Texture material is simple but rich way to customize the frame, it supports built-in textures as well as any external images including vector PDF files.
· Gradient material allows you to generate a gradient surface with any number of color stops.
· Path material can generate infinite number of brush stroke to make a “tattered” surface or “liquid” metal frame.
· Shader material is complex tools for generating stunning visuals. LightFrame library contains tens of sphere texture to be used with this material.
· Sphere material can generate any plastic or metal surface for the shader.
LightFrame resources library includes materials presets and textures. This library contains textures for frames borders, brush strokes, number of vector objects to be tiles over the frame with path frame and material textures for the filled framer. System textures can not be deleted, but you can collapse, expand and reorder textures groups, add new textures (either with file selection panel or simple drg-n-drop from the Finder), remove them. you can also save whole materials set up at your taste and re-use them with any number of projects. This library will also grow with future application releases.
· 64-bit processor
· The output files are watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New textures and presets.
· Fixed issue with presets library on OSX 10.6.
· Various minor fixes.