LayoutEditor is a resourceful application that provides practical tools for editing layouts for MEMS, IC, PCB, MCM, COB, MMIC, LTCC and more.
You will be more efficient thanks to the LayoutEditor's user friendly interface that uses clear and easy to use shortcuts and mouse buttons/keys combinations.
LayoutEditor's main format is Calma GDSII but is also compatible with different formats like GDSII, OASIS, OpenAccess, SOURCE, CIF, DXF, Gerber, CSV, LEF, DEF, SVG, Lasi, PNG, JPG, Alliance, Electromask, PS, EPS, ODB++, EDIF, Qucs, Spice and more.
Here are some key features of "LayoutEditor":
· font generator
· schematic driven layout
· boolean operations
· design rule checker
· Text generation
· 3D View
· cross-platform compatible
· supported formats: Calma GDSII, OASIS (Open Artwork System Interchange Standard), DXF, CIF (Caltech Intermediate Form)
· Saving is disabled in the demo version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· add further extraction methods: bipolar junction transistors (lateral and vertical) and thin film resistors,
· design rule checker: add check for exact shape size,
· choose shape from list (e.g. in PropertiesMode ) will only show shapes on visible layers,
· sorting layer control by 3d level,
· LVS: display of additional cells, one grouped message for this warning,
· add OpenAccess parametric cell into from the PropertiesMode,
· correct macro recording for minimumEnclosure,
· floor/round function identical to std C++,
· access new toolBar from macros,
· add a feature to select labeled shapes only (selectLabeledshapesOnLayer in class cell),
· special copy features like: copyDimension, copyTouching and copyOverlapping,
· oasis: support of storing layer names on layer 1024 and bigger,
· oa: universal plugin for all oa versions
· bipolar pnp and npn transitor for the OpenCellLibrary,
· resistor for the Op...