Kindle for Adobe InDesign 0.95 Beta
Convert documents or books created in Adobe InDesign to Kindle format
Kindle for Adobe InDesign allows publishers and content creators to take existing print-ready files and convert them into the Kindle format with a couple of clicks.
The conversion process takes only a few minutes, and provides high quality results.
This package will install a set of scripts to the "/Scripts" folder, an Indesign plug-in and the kindlegen command-line utility to the "/Plug-ins" folder.
If InDesign is running, please close the application before continuing, else the extension will not install properly.
- Maintain font styling information, text alignment, paragraph alignment
- Export images present in the book into the Kindle book
- Add a cover page, links within the book, bullets, numbering
- Specify the Table of Contents to use for the Kindle book
- Export tables
- Use the "Kindle Previewer," already available as a free download to preview the content they have created.
Kindle for Adobe InDesign
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Localized for German and French languages.