Jitters is a streamlined and powerful Mac OS X application designed to help graphic designers to create and edit SCG vector based files using a Mac.
Jitters comes with a very simple and intuitive interface that provides you with all the tools you need to create vector artwork quickly and easily.
All artwork created using Jitters uses the standard web-ready SVG format, but it will also allow you to export PNG images, so that you won't have to worry about file compatibility.
NOTE: To buy Jitters via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Includes some behind-the-scenes performance improvements and a few user interface tweaks, including:
· Removed "Send to Back" and "Bring to Front" menu items, which were incompatible with the new layer architecture. The Navigator can be used to rearrange the drawing order of shapes and images.
· The Navigator is now shown by default when loading or creating a drawing.
· Fixed shape and image names not being editable in the Navigator.
· Made massive performance improvements when resizing or moving a complicated path.
· Fixed color fills not displaying opacity
· Fixed the Convert Stroke to Path menu item not enabling
· Fixed an occasional issue when closing drawing windows.