InerziaIcon is a streamlined OS X app that you can use to keep track of the various icons left around in your hard disk.
The interface is similar to iTunes, featuring a clear table and a navigation pad.
NOTE: To buy InerziaIcon via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "InerziaIcon":
· Organize your icons in Collections, filter them and keep your Library organized with plenty of details.
· Automatically organize icons with Smart Collections
· Edit your icons with more than 25 Core Image filters
· Keep your editing history with automatic backups. Restore to an older version even in different sessions.
· Apply your icons to folders, documents, applications and volumes.
· Export as image with desired size or as ICNS.
· Manage, edit and convert ICO documents.
· Create Retina-display compliant icons with existing PNG images.
· 64-bit processor
· The Lite version will not allow you to create Retina-display compliant icons, export icons as images at the desired size, rotate your icons in the Edit mode, and manage unlimited icons (this version is limited to 5 icons).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The New Icon window now offers a view for the Retina icon
· It's now possible to restore the last version of an icon with one click
· The Export function now fully supports Retina Display icons
· You can now Edit Retina Display icons correctly
· The Icons Count field now displays the number of selected icons
· Export function for standard icons is now twice faster
· Overall improvements for the New Icon function
· Overall improvements for printing
· The application startup is now faster
· Fixed a bug while managing Retina display icons with non-standard size
· Fixed a bug that was preventing some effects from being applied to Retina display icons
· Fixed a bug that allowed to open the Edit mode with more than one icon selected
· Fixed an issue while restoring older versions