Image Exif Editor is a streamlined OS X application designed from the ground up to help you view and edit EXIF metadata information for multiple images at a time.
Image Exif Editor can be used to easily get an idea of where an image was taken using the integrated GPS geolocation metadata viewer.
The Image Exif Editor app will also enable you to see what settings where used to capture a photo (e.g. focal length, zoom value, shooting mode).
NOTE: To buy Image Exif Editor via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Image Exif Editor":
· Batch EXIF metadata viewing and editing
· GPS geolocation and camera information editor
· EXIF search engine
· Undo and redo support
· Intuitive interface
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [FIXED] Failed when batch modify the images date time;
· [FIXED] Show the modify status when batch modify;
· [IMPROVED] Modify GPS more convenient;