Image Bucket lets you resize, watermark, convert and transform images and photos quickly and easily and all in one go just by dragging and dropping files and folders onto Image Bucket or the application's dock icon.
Image Bucket supports and converts between the following popular image file formats: TIFF, PNG, TGA, JPEG, GIF, PSD, BMP and JP2.
NOTE: To buy Image Bucket via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Image Bucket":
· CONVERTING - 8 different file formats
· TIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, PSD, TGA, BMP and JP2
RESIZING - 5 different resizing modes:
· Width x height - You specify the exact width and height you want the images to be.
· Width (height proportional) - You specify only the width and Image Bucket will correctly set the height.
· Height (width proportional) - You specify only the height and Image Bucket will correctly set the width.
· Longest side (other side proportional) - You specify a single size, the image's longest side will be resized to the specified size and the other side resized accordingly.
· Max width x Max height (proportional) - This option ensures that images are no larger than the specified width and height whilst keeping proportions.
WATERMARKING - drop shadows and opacity options:
· Font type, size and color.
· 9 positions of watermark and padding options.
· Drop shadow and colour.
· Image rotation.
· Image flipping.
RENAMING AND RELOCATING:
You can choose where to save the resized images by selecting to:
· Overwrite the original file
· Specify a different folder to the original folder
· Specify a different folder relative to the original folder
· You can also prefix or postfix the original filenames, allowing you to, for example, append _thumb to the end of each resized image.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug Fix: Fixed bug with sharpen filter in Image Bucket Pro on Retina displays
· New Feature: Snow Leopard support has been restored