Image Bucket Pro is a Mac app that will let you resize, crop, convert, watermark and transform images and photos quickly and easily.
Image Bucket Pro will allow you to do all that all in one go just by dragging and dropping files and folders onto the app or its dock icon.
NOTE: To buy Image Bucket Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Image Bucket Pro":
CONVERT - 8 popular file formats:
· Image Bucket supports and converts between the following popular image file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TGA and JP2.
RESIZE - 5 common resizing modes:
· Width x height - You specify the exact width and height you want the images to be.
· Width (height proportional) - You specify only the width and Image Bucket will correctly set the height.
· Height (width proportional) - You specify only the height and Image Bucket will correctly set the width.
· Longest side (other side proportional) - You specify a single size, the image's longest side will be resized to the specified size and the other side resized accordingly.
· Max width x Max height (proportional) - This option ensures that images are no larger than the specified width and height whilst keeping proportions.
TEXT WATERMARK - drop shadows and opacity options:
· Font type, size and color.
· 9 positions of watermark and offset options.
· Drop shadow and colour.
· Prefixing filename to the watermark text.
CROP - crop to a specified width and height in pixels or by maximum possible width and height for a ratio:
· Crop by specified width and height in pixels.
· Crop by custom ratio.
· Crop by common preset ratios.
· 9 anchor positions for cropping.
· Image rotation.
· Image flipping.
· Optionally preview image changes within the application before performing them. Including filename, image width and height and image size.
· Optionally preview image updates using Preview (or whatever happens to be the default application for the particular file type).
RENAME AND RELOCATE:
You can choose where to save the resized images by selecting to:
· Overwrite the original file
· Specify a different folder to the original folder
· Specify a different folder relative to the original folder
· You can also prefix or postfix the original filenames, allowing you to, for example, append _thumb to the end of each resized image.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug Fix: Fixed bug with sharpen filter in Image Bucket Pro on Retina displays
· New Feature: Snow Leopard support has been restored