Designing iMage Tools came with one simple goal: offer the image editing tools to all starters, to help them editing images without professional skills and enormous investment.
iMage Tools features a remarkable intuitive interface, and all in one editing functions to process one or thousands pictures with one single action.
NOTE: To download iMage Tools via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iMage Tools":
· 4 different flexible resize options
· Real time image Rotation & Flip
· Numerous Supported Formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, RAW, PSD.
· Multiple Rename Options
· Text Watermark
· 64 bits process performance
· Variety Converting Choices
· Suitable for 1 or thousands images
· Capable with Big Images,e.g.: 50mb.
· Pretty Simple User interface
· Smart Preset Settings
· Fully Lion Integrated
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Upgraded for Mountain Lion 10.8;
· Fixed some bugs;
· Changed the price to Completely FREE.(No more In App purchase options).