Hexels Pro is an easy to use drawing application that uses patterns and tessellations instead of pixels.
You can start with the default hexagons and switch shape modes. You can also choose between different overlay styles.
NOTE: To buy Hexels Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Hexels Pro":
· Hexel shape mode
· Create tile custom shapes
· Import glow map
· Export SVG and CSV
· Bonus shape modes
· 64-bit processor
· Demo version includes the standard hexel draw mode, a few bonus shape modes, and the default glow feature.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ROTATED TRIXELS! This has been our most popular request by far, so we did it! You can also turn Trixels into right triangles for effects that weren't possible before.
· Import a background image for your canvas to use for reference or for compositing
· A new Pixel shape, for when you want to get back to basics.
· Hexel Opacity slider lets you fade out your shapes to just draw with Glow
· Flatten to Canvas option moves your Hexels to the background so you can draw over them with different shapes, colors, and glows.
· Option to quickly export the Glow layer alone, for external compositing.
· Lots of smaller improvements bug fixes