Java-based application that provides a common interface to several tasks relating to haplotype analysis
Haploview is fully compatible with data dumps from the HapMap project and the Perlegen Genotype Browser. It can analyze thousands of SNPs (tens of thousands in command line mode) in thousands of individuals.
- LD & haplotype block analysis
- haplotype population frequency estimation
- single SNP and haplotype association tests
- permutation testing for association significance
- implementation of Paul de Bakker's Tagger tag SNP selection algorithm.
- automatic download of phased genotype data from HapMap
- visualization and plotting of PLINK whole genome association results including advanced filtering options
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added support for Phase 3 HapMap
- added support for the latest version of GeneCruiser
- added GeneCruiser lookup to Region Dialog in PLINK tab
- added search as you type and prune table to PLINK results