Green Screen Studio is a streamlined and powerful chroma key OS X application that helps its users to replace a monochromatic background with another image.
The chroma key technique used by Green Screen Studio to allow you to change the background is also known as color separation, bluescreen, color keying, or greenscreen.
The Green Screen Studio utility comes with built-in tools that allow you to easily remove any background from your images so that you can change it even if you haven't used a perfect greenscreen.
NOTE: To buy Green Screen Studio via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Green Screen Studio":
· Automated or manual background changing
· Fine-tune images using the built-in zoom
· Easy image layer manipulation
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Saving final image at higher resolution
· New opacity options for easy image blending
· Optimization and bug fixes