Graphic Inspector is a Mac app that lets you view detailed information about entire folders of images and vector graphics files and helps you to quickly find files with specific attributes.
Graphic Inspector has been built to help users of any trade, whether in print, web design or digital photography.
Using Graphic Inspector, you will be able to swiftly obtain key information about entire folders of graphic files as an alternative to opening and checking each one manually.
Its Checkup Presets feature turns it into a powerful mine-detector that allows you to quickly find files with unwanted properties and provides help to avoid costly mistakes.
For example, the Graphic Inspector utility will alert about all whose color mode is RGB, format - JPEG, resolution below 200 dpi, an/or whose ICC profile does not contain "USWebCoated" etc.
Here are some key features of "Graphic Inspector":
Graphic Inspector provides detailed info about file attributes such as:
· File kind (including TIFF and EPS compression)
· File size
· Color mode of raster and Illustrator files
· Embedded color profile
· Fonts in Illustrator files
· Spot colors in Illustrator and Photoshop files
· File type and creator
· File preview and more…
Complete Image Metadata:
· Graphic Inspector displays the complete image EXIF, IPTC and GPS metadata.
· Quickly discover files with specific attributes such as Kind, Color Mode, Profile, Resolution and other.
· Export all files data as tab-delimited text file.
You can scan files with Graphic Inspector using several methods:
· drag and drop files and folders from Finder,
· select folders in the built-in folder tree,
· select favorite folders or the ones currently open in the Finder,
· use the Open command for the standard system navigation dialog.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue in which the color mode of .ai files could be incorrectly reported as RGB on certain systems under some rare conditions.