GraphicConverter is a Mac OS X universal utility for browsing, enhancing and converting images and for creating catalogs for the Web or for printing.
GraphicConverter has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
Professional users love GraphicConverter because of its wide range of functions for handling meta data like EXIF, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”.
NOTE: To buy GraphicConverter via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "GraphicConverter":
Import and export functions:
· Import of approx. 200 & export of approx. 80 graphic formats
· Catalog generation (web, print, picture)
· Picture import direct from the camera (also RAW)
· TWAIN interface for scanners
Picture organization and workflow management:
· Graphical file and picture browser
· Slide show functions
· Batch conversion
· Support for AppleScript
· Express picture enhancement function
· Enhancement and creation of pictures for use in the internet
· Basic functions for editing pictures
· Advanced functions, effects and filters for picture manipulation
· Plug-in architecture
· Color management with ColorSync and ICC profiles
· 3D image support
· Universal binary version for Intel-Macs
· Support for Mac OS 8, 9 and X & designed for G4, G5, single and multicore Intel processors
· Support for the JPEG2000 format
· Multilingual – with 12 available languages
· The "GraphicConverter Manual 7" will enable you to become familiar with the wide scope of our software version 7
· The "GraphicConverter Manual 6" will enable you to become familiar with the wide scope of our software version 6
· The "Workshops 1-12" shows the usage of the software for common tasks
· 10 seconds start-up screen.
· The batch processing function is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added layers
· added brightness with curve function
· added DPHOTO service support
· added optional filmstrip display for better visual movie display
· added mark as 3d image batch
· added shortcuts to slideshow for lossless rotation and mirroring
· added shortcuts to slideshow for virtual rotation and mirroring
· added option to save RGBA files as TIFF with or without premultiplied alpha
· added use last zoom option
· enabled tab key during slideshow to hide/show file list
· enabled command + cursor left/right for back/forward in the browser
· fixed translation issues
· added option to print filename without extension
· recent browsers menu does use system settings for length of list
· enhanced delete exif tags dialog
· improved sharpen range in operator
· wpg and wpg 2 import improved
· updated ExifTool
· PDF import resolution supports fractions
· improved localizations
· fixed bug with conve...