Gordon Flash Decompiler 1.7.5
A reliable and useful utility that was developed in order to provide its users with the means to decompile ActionScript and Flash animations
Gordon Flash Decompiler can be used to successfully decompile ActionScript projects into much simpler elements in order to process them much easier.
Each project is decomposed into elements such as movies, symbols, layers and timelines. Each one can easily be deleted or modified if you want to.
The application can be used to accurately display the movie elements of a any SWF file that was already published.
With the help of Gordon Flash Decompiler one can even edit Flash content without even having access to the original flash project files. This is a very useful feature for a group of developers working on a project.
Each of the decompiled items, like sounds, images and vector graphics can be exported to the most common formats, like TIFF, PDF and others.
As an added bonus, the application allows users to customize stage rendering options, such as displaying the first frame of all project sprites or drawing a bounding box of selected symbols.
The application allows you to choose the output flash document format, which can be the same as the movie. As an added extension, the application allows you to convert items such as mask layers, static text fields or shape tweens.
Gordon Flash Decompiler provides uses with one of the fastest and secure ways to analyze and explore Flash movie content. It also includes multiple customization options, suitable for the advanced users.
- Successfully decompile all ActionScript content
- Vector graphics can be exported to the most important formats
- Recover corrupted flash documents
- Review the programming of a flash movie
- Explore and analyze the flash file structure
Gordon Flash Decompiler
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Addresses issues related to performance, improves overall stability and compatibility with Mac OS X v10.5.
- This free update is highly recommended for all users of Gordon Flash Decompiler.