Gallery3Export is an Adobe Lightroom plugin which allows you to export and publish photos from Adobe Lightroom directly to your Gallery hosting service.
The Gallery software (a.k.a. Gallery3, G3, or Menalto Gallery) is a web based, open source photo album organizer.
Gallery3Export is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Gallery3Export utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "Gallery3Export":
· Supports Publish Services in Lightroom 3 and 4
· Supports Export operations in Lightroom 2, 3, and 4
· Supports multiple hosting servers and multiple accounts
· Supports unlimited nesting album structures
· Supports custom sorting in published albums
· Allows you to import the album structure from the hosting environment into your Lightroom catalog
· Allows you to associate existing photos with photos in your Lightroom catalog
· Supports photo keywords (tags) and comments
· The plug-in automatically checks if a new version is available and updates itself with one click
· Lightroom 2.4 or later
· Gallery account
· The export capability is limited to 10 photos at a time.
· The number of photos in a single album is limited to 10
· Gallery Export Options and Gallery Publish Options sections are not available (options are grayed out)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Publish Service - Check Photos: fixed the "attempt to call global 'addSearchCondition' error in Lightroom 3.
· Extras - Associate Images: choosing rendered copies of original now has a higher priority over other conflict resolution methods a more accurate pairing.
· Fixed the issue with establishing server connection in some situations.