Portable framework for OpenGL application development
GLFW also provides functions accessing OpenGL extensions, creating and synchronizing threads and reading textures from files.
GLFW is available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Unix-like systems such as Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD.
- Texture loading support (from memory buffers and Targa image files)
- Near 100% compatibility between supported platforms
- It's Open Source with a liberal license
- Support for most popular C/C++ compilers
- Comprehensive documentation
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0.2
- It adds support for OpenGL 4 and precise scrolling deltas on OS X and fixes for a number of bugs that together affect all supported platforms