Frank DeLoupe is an extremely easy to use and no-frills Mac OS X color picking application.
With Frank you can pick any color, anywhere on your screen and then:
· The USUAL: copy paste the value from the clipboard to your editor of choice
· The COOL: have it right into Photoshop with no extra effort
NOTE: To buy Frank DeLoupe via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Frank DeLoupe":
· 8x Loupe so you actually see what you're picking
· Unobtrusive menu bar presence and automatic launch at login so he's there when you need him
· System-wide Hotkey to perfectly match your workflow
· Click to pick Foreground color or Alt (⌥) Click to pick Background color
· CSS, NSColor, UIColor and CGColor formats available!
· The fattest eyedropper on the menu bar ever
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Real Retina Display support:
You can finally pick all those tiny pixels thanks to:
· a) super-close-up-loupe™ that zooms in enough for you to see them
· b) keyboard movement that allow you to really select with precision ALL the pixels and not just a quarter of them (the mouse alone can't do that yet due to how the Retina display works)
Keyboard movement support:
· Worth reiterating because it's also supported in standard resolution displays.
· Move the loupe with the arrow keys and hit Spacebar (or alt + Spacebar) to select your foreground (or background) color
· Keep track of your colors with the History and click on any of the entries to select it again!
New Preferences options:
· New Color Modes for the standard picker (Hex without #, GLColor)
· New Menubar icon mode select, to suit your aesthetic preferences.
· Fixed the multi-server environment behavior in which Frank would disregard local connection in favor of external ones. From now on Frank will only ever choose the Loc...