Fractal Architect 2 is an easy to use Mac OS X utility which allows you to create awesome flame fractal images with very little to no effort at all. You can use it to create your own Desktop background images.
Flame fractal images are beautiful and can be easily modified to create an infinity of different images. Flame fractals have been used for special effects in recent movies and animated YouTube music videos.
Fractal images, unlike photographs, can be made to any size without loss of image quality (but rendering times can be much longer for big images than for small ones) and images created by Fractal Architect can be imported by other applications and incorporated into other graphic designs.
NOTE: To buy Fractal Architect 2 via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Fractal Architect 2":
Create New Random Fractals:
· Fractal Architectt makes it easy to create new random fractals. Choose from a the predefined set of variations or just let the variations choice be random.
Create Fractals from Scratch:
· You can also create fractals starting with a blank fractal. Simply add the variations and transforms as you will.
Pop up a large QuickLook view of any Thumbnail:
· Anywhere you see a thumbnail - open a large Quicklook view with a spacebar press. No more little thumbnails as your sole view!
Drag and Drop Fractals to the Finder:
· Create a new random batch of fractals and drag and drop the keepers into your favorite Finder folder. It automatically creates a new unique filename for each saved file.
Image Output & Printing:
· Create large, high quality PNG, JPEG, or TIFF images suitable for Desktop backgrounds or printing.
· Advanced printing & image generation options including colorspace control and soft proofing. Perfect for the Graphic designer needing total control.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix for Looping/Morphing Animation video
· Fixes for Quick-Spin interpolator for Triangle Editor