An AIR-based application that offers you a nice and intuitive photo organizer
When you create an album, you can easily share the results with your friends on Facebook, Flickr or AirSet.
You can also use the remote browsing feature to view the photos in your Fotobounce library from a smartphone or by using any remote browser.
- Photos are stored locally, not where they can be potentially lost in “the cloud.”
- Private Networks = truly private sharing
- Facebook, Google, Twitter and Flickr friendly – be a “social” butterfly.
- Built-in Face Recognition and Automated Tagging.
- Secure remote access with Fotobounce Viewer.
- Multiple sorting options mean no more photo “hide and seek”.
- Photos delivered directly to your photo library from your mobile device.
- Multiple Printing Options.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- tags on photos now show first initial and last name; or entire first name if last name does not exist
- when viewing a photo thumbnail or photo in the viewer, the info panel in the right now includes all details about album membership. this new feature allows you to select multiple photos and verify the albums that the selected photos exist in… and either add or delete to those albums from the right hand panel by clicking on the links
- when you select image order to be by oldest or newest, the order of faces under the Faces tab did not match – that has been fixed up.
- we now retry Facebook downloads up to 5 times if there are issues with Internet timeouts or errors.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- The application displays ad banners on top of the right side panel, in every window.