Skyscraper is an intuitive and user-friendly image collector’s web spider and search agent for OS X.
During the time it takes you to drink a glass of water, Skyscraper will hunt down images by performing a keyword-based search through the web or spidering a pre-defined URL.
Skyscraper's intuitive and clear interface will help you get results in no time, and its extensive preferences allow power users to really take advantage of all built-in serach muscles.
Skyscraper can multitask, and after a rapid search based on your criteria, it can also quickly generate slideshow, providing you with a quick and comprehensive glance at all discovered files.
NOTE: To buy Skyscraper via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Skyscraper":
· Perform keyword searches with popular search engines.
· Spider a webpage and to find all the images on or linked to it.
· Constrain the search by specifying size, kind of file, or license.
· Automatically saves the search results to a folder of your choice.
· Display the results with built in slideshow.
· Perform multiple searches at once, each in its own tab.
· Up to 50 full image previews each session.
· Storage options are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug where opening a saved search from disk failed.
· Fixed bug where identifying as Safari caused no search results to be returned.