Flexify is a plug-in filter designed to work with graphic applications that are compatible with Photoshop plug-ins.
Flexify will warp full-sphere panoramic images or maps into new shapes that will suit your needs.
After install, simply import a panoramic photo into the graphic application, invoke Flexify and choose a projection from the Output popup.
Here are some key features of "Flexify":
· 16-bit color.
· Over sixty projections including origami, Omnimax, Lego plans, cube maps, and a spikeball.
· One-click to iPhoto.
· Sharpening and polyhedron options. Make LDraw files.
· Export polyhedron faces.
· Flexify has 15 kinds of input including equirectangular, polar, mirror ball, cylindrical, orthographic, Mollweide, fisheye, globe-gores, and tiles.
· Photoshop plugin-compatible program.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add a control for the color of lines and edges. New output modes are disc sphere A, disc sphere B, trisplat, pentasplat, and 33 curlicue shapes.