Flash Banner Maker is an easy to use and powerful online banner designer app OS X , which helps to create animated and attractive banners on your Macintosh.
As Freeware, however, AnvSoft Flash Banner Maker for Mac provides 60+ cool entrance and exit effects for dynamic texts, to help you make stunning flash ads or banners.
By using a friendly interface, all you need to do is to add your own photos and texts, then combine them with dynamic text effects to create professional ad banners or flash intros.
NOTE: To buy Flash Banner Maker via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Flash Banner Maker":
Create unique flash banners on Mac:
· You can add whatever picture from your hard drive to be the image background for your flash intro.
· You may also choose to add no image, but use 150+ different colors as the solid-color background for your flash intro banners.
· Dynamic text makes flash banners animated and speak out itself; you can add whatever text you want.
Customize size, texts, and hyperlinks:
· Customize the size of flash banners in standard ad banner size provided, or in other size you want.
· For the text of the flash intros, you can edit the text color, the color of the text shadow, distance, angle, alpha, blur, strength, etc.
· You can add URL links for dynamic texts, which bring readers from the flash banner to target websites.
Add perfect dynamic content:
· 200+ types of text style are provided, which enable to add your banner message in whatever pleasant style fit for your words.
· There are 60+ types of effect for you to choose either for the text entrance effect or exit effect.
· You may also customize the effect duration, specify the loop time, etc.
Publish flash banners ANYWHERE:
· Insert flash banners to your own website.
· Embed to other websites and blogs..
· Upload to SWF compatible websites.
· Save on computer drive.
· Share with friends by email.
Easy to Use:
· User-friendly interface; simple and clear step-to-step toolbar; you can create flash banner in animations like a Pro even without any technical knowledge.
· Providing Preview column, which enables to preview and optimize flash intros before publishing.
· Providing choice to create both SWF flash and HTML file, which even includes the embedding code for inserting the flash animations to websites.
· Input Formats: BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF
· Output Formats: SWF Flash, HTML Flash
· 1G Hz Intel or above
· At least 512M physical RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some bugs