Flash AV player is a skinable Flash application that streams folders of FLV, MP3, SWF, JPEG, MID files by reading your media folder tree on your server or by loading all necessary play list information from a custom XML file.
It can stream web radios as well or connect to Flash Communication Server. It allows you to broadcast any media content from an MP3 audio file to full motion VIDEO with stereo sound through your website.
The XML format allows you to customize and create real time dynamic broadcast programs and add comments and hyperlinks to your media using the powerful easy to use admin module. Or you can easily upload files to your web server and let the application create a dynamic play list on the fly.
Here are some key features of "Flash AV Players":
· Playback sound tracks (SWF, MIDI, or MP3) and video tracks (FLV -Flash native video format- or QuickTime embedded in a SWF file). Streams "live" and "on demand" streams from a Flash Communication Server as well as web radio station .
· Automatic parsing of your media folder and subfolders content to create a dynamic play list.
· Stand alone local player when used as a Projector on Mac OS X.
· Loading of custom playlists with hyperlinks and comments for each file are easily created with the easy to use admin module. This module writes a formatted XML file and automatically saves it for you so you do not need any prior web or programming knowledge at all.
· Graphic Playlist using thumbnail threaded menu (pro versions only)
· Thread management of every playlist in one scrollable window.
· Hyperlinks, comments, SWF animations or JPEG backgrounds can be assigned to display for each audio track while it plays. This might be used to display a photo of the CD artwork or band photo that is currently playing. Since you can associate a SWF animation as well you can make a mini commercial to promote the act or link to your existing web store and allow the user to buy the CD right now. Can you do that with your standard MP3 player?
· Comprehensive integ-rated search engine allows you to search in the play list's name, track's name, and comments fields. This way you can have tons of content but still allow your user to find what they want quickly and easily!
· Smart buffering time according to the size of the loaded track and the speed of the connection.
· File error handling
· Auto resize of graphics.
· Full screen
· Dynamic background: the background color and alpha properties of the player can be redefined when embedding the .SWF to match your color scheme.
· Flash plug-in detection.
· Fade in and out FX for the screen layers.
· A completely skinable interface. Does your company make machine cogs? Well why not display your content in the middle of a cog with ball bearings as the control buttons. Any configuration of the interface is possible. The only required parts are the display screen, play and stop. Everything else is optional.
· Shortcut keys for the main controls. You can use your keyboard to control all the major functions of the player. Thereby allowing you to even use the player as a web based presentation tool!
· Add to cart management (pro versions only) Want to put a price on the items (or just some items) displayed in the player and have the user check out to a Paypal payment processor? No problem, just add it in the playlist along with your item id and let the user manage his bill within the player before checking out
· Send to a Friend: (pro versions only) Sends a link of a track to a friend that will lead him to the player on that exact same track.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [New] FREE SOURCES INCLUDED