Flare allows you to apply beautiful effects to your images even if you are not a professional.
The novelty of the application stands in the fact that you can easily access presets created by others, although you can also make and share your own.
Once you learn how to use all the color, lens and creative effects, imagination will become your ultimate limitation.
Flare’s strength lies in the fact that it is able to provide useful effects that can be mastered even by the most inexperienced users. If you do not feel like doing all the work on your own, you can simply use one of the default presets, download new ones, or adjust a pre-existent one.
NOTE: To buy Flare via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Flare":
· Dozens of built-in effect presets let you add style & flair to your image.
· Mix and match over 100 effects, textures, frames & borders to build custom presets.
· Save adjustments to your presets on the fly by taking quick snapshots for later reference.
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New default presets: ‘Tin Type’ and ‘InstaMatic’
· New borders: ‘Tin Type’ and ‘Hipster’
· New Profile Presets effect in the Color menu
· Added Facebook sharing (requires Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later)
· New option for rotation effect that scales to fill image frame
· Hold down option key while clicking Shuffle to increase amount of change
· Fix a bug with viewing rotated CR2 file
· Resume now restores the crop and master opacity
· Retina fixes now work on 10.7.5
· When loading a new Preset the Master Opacity will be reset to 100%