Filterator is an OS X utility that makes it very easy (and quite fun) to create, edit and share your pictures.
Be it just a slight contrast correction or a complete makeover of the photo with a cool filter, a frame and even a different format, Filterator is your ideal app for quick and easy photo editing.
The editing could not be simpler:
· choose a photo
· select a filter by scrolling through the list
· select a frame and a format in the same manner
· and export your picture.
NOTE: To buy Filterator via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Filterator":
· load a photo or just drop it on the app icon
· choose from a list of filters
· choose from a list of frames
· choose from a list of formats
· or create a completely custom effect
· save / load presets for custom effects
· playful navigation: click through the filters, frames or formats, one after another
· one tap: turn the UI on and off to see your images in all their glory
· auto-light feature to repair images that are to dark
· add a short text on the corner of your image
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Filter intensity can be adjusted