FX Photo Studio is a powerful image editor which features 172 amazing photo effects and filters to let your creativity blossom.
Join thousands of photographers from all over the world, who already use FX Photo Studio as their default photo application.
NOTE: To buy FX Photo Studio via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "FX Photo Studio":
· MIX, MATCH AND TUNE EFFECTS FOR THE PERFECT RESULTS:
· Combine and layer any of 172 effects to create the perfect looking image. A completely customizable interface allows you to preview each effect, compare original and resulting images, label favorites and even save combinations of effects as presets.
· Lo-Fi and Cross process
· Sketches and Textures
· Color fantasy and Glow
· Vintage and Grunge
· TiltShift and Blur
· Hollywood FX and Color Strokes
· Night Vision and Comics
· Vignettes and MANY more
· POWERFUL EDITING TOOLS:
· The introduction of numerous new color correction and photo editing tools, including Exposure, Brightness, Saturation, Hue, Crop, Rotate and others help you create even better images
· VARIETY OF FORMATS SUPPORTED:
· FX Photo Studio supports image resolution up to 16 mega-pixels and numerous image formats including:
INTUITIVE NAVIGATION FOR EFFORTLESS IMAGE PROCESSING:
· Created by usability and photography professionals, FX Photo Studio’s UI ensures that editing your photos can’t get any easier. The elegantly simple design provides easy access to every photo processing tool you’ll ever need, without cluttering your screen and allowing you to focus on your image.
· TONS OF WAYS TO SHARE CREATIONS:
· Print instantly or easily share your photos with friends and family via E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Flickr! You can also generate codes for customized presets and even access thousands of codes provided by others around the world to create a pool of unique photography art tools for everyone to tap into.
· CONVENIENTLY MANAGE & EXPORT ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS:
· You can import photos directly from your iPhoto and Aperture albums. Save your creations to a specialized Mac folder or simply import them straight to iPhoto. With support of GIF, JPEG, BMP, PSD, PNG, TGA, TIFF and other image formats, exporting images any way you choose is a breeze.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Brings you major performance updates and improvements.
· iCloud support
· Handling of higher image resolution (up to 40 MPx)
· Enhanced color processing for Tiff and RAW
· New algorithm for painting with effects in masking studio
· Enhanced handing of RAW formats
· Improved performance on latest versions of MacBooks (with Retina)
· Faster image saving without quality loss
· Fixed bug that caused app crash when launching corrupted image
· Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements