FLIR Tools is a streamlined and powerful OS X utility designed to help Flir infrared camera owners to analyze infrared images.
FLIR Tools also enables its users to generate detailed inspection reports using its automatic image analysis tool.
NOTE: To download FLIR Tools via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "FLIR Tools":
· Infrared image analysis
· PDF based inspection report generator
· Built-in measurement toolkit
· Import images from your Flir infrared camera
· 64-bit processor
· Flir infrared camera
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Draw a sketch on an infrared image or digital photo.
· Drag the temperature levels in thermal fusion images to change the percentage of thermal fusion.
· Drag the handles of a picture-in-picture box to change its size.
· Drag the picture-in-picture box to change its position.
· Group images, e.g., a thermal image to a digital photo.
· For images with GPS data, click an icon to display the image on a map.
· Move images between folders using a drag-and-drop operation.
· Easily create new folders.
· Import images into a preview mode, then select the import folder.
· Add arrows to a report, pointing out important issues.
· Support for MeterLink data in images.
· Table of materials with known emissivities.
· Support for local versus global emissivity.