This unwanted bending is called barrel distortion. A wide-angle lens distorts the image by curving straight lines. You can end up with a picture that doesn't look quite right because the walls of the room are warped like the reflection in a funhouse mirror.
All wide-angle lenses create some amount of barrel distortion, though the effect can vary depending upon the lens. The wider the lens, the more pronounced the effect will usually be. After all a fisheye lens is, in fact, just a super-wide-angle lens that is equipped with the ultimate barrel distortion.
Here are some key features of "Edit FixLens":
· Curves on one/set of images.
· Enhancer on one/set of images.
· DeNoise one/set of images.
· ReFocus one/set of images.
· Smoothen one/set of images.
· Distort one/set of images.
· Lens Correction.
· Add Frames/Edges.
· Add ClassicFrames.
· Add Fractals.
· Add Lights on images.
· Change Surfaces on images.
· Create BlackWhite/MultiTone.
· ToolBox of effects on images.
· Save/Recall your own Effect.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Advanced crop and straighten image