EasyPIX is a color matching tool that is ideal for digital SLR camera users that are trying to match colors between their monitors and photo prints.
With the EasyPIX software you can match the monitor’s color and brightness with that of the photo paper and then create a monitor profile with the bundled EX1 color sensor. No expertise in color management is required and the profile can be shared with image retouching software to ensure accurate results when printing.
Here are some key features of "EasyPIX":
· Three Adjustment and Viewing Modes - Matching Mode: For more accurate final photo print color, Matching mode lets you adjust the monitor’s color and brightness to match the white of photo paper.
· Photo Viewing Mode: This mode sets the monitor’s color temperature to 5500 K, a common default setting at which many digital cameras take photos. It also lets you adjust the monitor’s brightness.
· Web Viewing Mode: Ideal for previewing how others will see your photos when shared online, Web Viewing mode’s 6500 K default color temperature is the same as most web browsers. Or, adjust the brightness manually for greater control.
· Paper White Measurement - Beginning with version 1.0.9, EasyPIX has a paper white measuring function. Just hold the EX1 sensor about 25 cm away from the paper you will use for printing. The white of the digital paper in the middle of your screen will change to match the white of your printing paper.
· Paper White Measurment - If further adjustments to the white paper on the screen are required, you can tweak the monitor’s color and brightness manually.
· FlexScan SX3031W, SX2761W, SX2462W, SX2461W, S2433W, S2432W, SX2262W, S2243W, S2242W, S2233W, S2232W
· ColorEdge CG303W, CG301W, CG245W, CG243W, CG242W, CG241W, CE240W, CG222W, CG221, CG220, CG211, CG210, CE210W
· 16.7 million colors display
· one available USB 2.0 port