Application that provides you with the capability to import CAD standard DXF files to Adobe Illustrator, and to export AI files to CAD, allowing you to make your data compatible in both applications.
EXDXF-Pro provides you with the means to export and import to bridge Adobe Illustrator with the CAD environment to output DXF files with beautiful and accurate curved lines based on its own smoothing technology. <br /><br />EXDXF-Pro is the perfect utility for operators who work with both CAD and Adobe Illustrator!<br />
- Covers DXF release 12.
- Requires about 512KB of memory.
- Own smoothing technology.
- Line optimization based on own technology.
- Reduces the number of anchor points and peaks.
- Ability to output lines that meets the requirement of each CAD user.
- Supports JW-CAD.
- Opens & expands appearance.
- Better coordinates accuracy (4digit to 6digit).
- Ability to support CAD applications that limits the peak number.
- New function:
- You can save the preset setting as you export.
- Supports DXF versions for R12.R13.R14.
- Ability to read maps larger than 3m×3m.
- Original approximate technology to make Breezier curve.
- Setting of the origin point, unit and reduced scale.
- Joins the points.
- Conversion of special characters into Chinese characters.
- Deletes unnecessary peaks on the poli lines.
- Choose settings of imported fonts.
- When you want to join neighboring lines, you don't have to distinguish them by order, starting point and terminal point.
- If the DXF file does not covered by Adobe Illustrator, EXDXF-Pro will re-write the header of DXF files before load.
- Covered Solid Patch(paint).
- To reduce the error of the seventh line of illustrator documents. (illustrator documents always have the error of the seventh line).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.06
- Fixed minor errors.