Open source sketcing and GUI prototyping utility for the Mac
Pencil is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Built-in stencils for diagraming and prototyping
- Multi-page document with background page
- Inter-page linkings!
- On-screen text editing with rich-text supports
- Exporting to HTML, PNG, Openoffice.org document, Word document and PDF.
- Undo/redo supports
- Installing user-defined stencils and templates
- Standard drawing operations: aligning, z-ordering, scaling, rotating...
- Adding external objects
- Personal Collection
- Clipart Browser
- Object snapping
- Sketchy Stencil
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Compatibility issue with latest XRE/Firefox in PNG export is now resolved.
- Long toolbar in small screen is now scrollable.
- Enhanced stencil generator that has better support for Inkscape SVG files.
- Better algorithm for splitting properties in the property editor dialog