Dru allows you to create/write documents that contain Images, Text, Vector shapes, Charts and other graphics elements.
After creating a document you can easily export your newly created document as an Industry standard/compatible PDF file.
Taking many aspects of document publishing, this program combines them into an easy to use and cost effective solution for designing Digital Documents.
The Object based foundation has tremendous potential for future growth.
Supported File Formats:
· Export: XVD (Xml Vector Document File), This is Dru's Native File Format.
· Export: PDF (Portable Document File)
· Import/Export: Any QuickTime Supported File Format (BMP, PSD, TIFF, GIF, PICTand others).
NOTE: To buy Dru via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better
· 1 GB RAM or better
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Advanced PDF forms export option. This fixes an issue with exporting Form field objects with active properties such as multiline, ReadOnly, and Required.
· Text fields now support horizontal alignment when exported to PDF.
· Fixed issue with form field list box tool not adding list box object to view/page.
· Fixed issue with form field radio button tool not adding radio button object to view/page.
· Fixed issue in story editor that prevented some highlighted words from being spell checked using a right click or a control click.