The DropboxExport is an Adobe Lightroom plugin which enables you to export photos from Adobe Lightroom directly to your Dropbox account.
DropboxExport is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
Here are some key features of "DropboxExport":
· Supports Export operations in Lightroom 2, 3, and 4
· Supports Publish operations in Lightroom 3 and 4
· Enables you to Import existing folder structure from Dropbox into Lightroom catalog
· Provides automatic pairing of online photos with photos in the catalog based on photo name
· Lightroom 2.4 or later
· 10 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to upload photos in their original format (without applying any conversion or resizing), provided the photos are already in the supported format (JPEG or TIFF).
· Publish Service: now image settings (size, resolution, quality level, image format, color space) can be individually customized for each album.
· Opening the Lightroom Publishing Manager panel and logging into Dropbox no longer triggers the "Not Saved" status unless you actually modify one of the publishing options.
· Extras - Import Album Structure now works much faster, especially with a very large number of albums in the account.
· Improved the handling of a Windows specific HTTP Error 12032 (the action must be retried).
· Other minor improvements and fixes.