A software application that helps you easily watermark images
The application allows you to use the meta data that is already in your images to auto populate your watermark.
- Ways to Configure your watermark:
- Insert EXIF/IPTC (meta) into watermarks.
- Insert file data (such as file size) into watermarks.
- Include a border around your image.
- Mark an image on an image.
- Scale the watermark to your image size.
- Scale the image down to a smaller size.
- Choose transparency mode or brightness mode.
- Nonvisual options:
- This way you can set the created/modified date to a different date (great if your camera date is off). The file comment lets you add more copyright information.
- Watermark process:
- Watermark single images or folders of images.
- Preview the image with the watermark using interactive mode.
- Rotate your images in interactive mode.
- Drop images or folders on the icon to mark them.
- Drop images or folders on the application to mark them.
- Save your watermark (registration required to save more than one watermark).
- Quickly load saved watermarks.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [fix] Updated to match app store verison
- [fix] Large file fix
- [fix] Various other fixes.