DropWaterMark is a tool that allows you to watermark images easily by simply dragging them onto the application.
The application allows you to use the meta data that is already in your images to auto populate your watermark.
NOTE: To buy DropWaterMark via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "DropWaterMark":
Ways to Configure your watermark:
· Insert EXIF/IPTC (meta) into watermarks.
· Insert file data (such as file size) into watermarks.
· Include a border around your image.
· Mark an image on an image.
· Scale the watermark to your image size.
· Scale the image down to a smaller size.
· Choose transparency mode or brightness mode.
· This way you can set the created/modified date to a different date (great if your camera date is off). The file comment lets you add more copyright information.
· Watermark single images or folders of images.
· Preview the image with the watermark using interactive mode.
· Rotate your images in interactive mode.
· Drop images or folders on the icon to mark them.
· Drop images or folders on the application to mark them.
· Save your watermark (registration required to save more than one watermark).
· Quickly load saved watermarks.
· 20 days trial.
· Not allowed to save multiple watermark setup.
· The trial version inserts a 'LAJ Design' watermark on all output images.
· Nag window.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New easy setup (quickly configure your watermark with the most common options).
· Transparency option for image on image
· Many fixes