DrawOutX is a simple and easy to use drawing and laying out program. Enjoy creating your scrapbooks! - a simple and easy-to-use program for drawing and laying out.
You can draw and control bezier paths (saved shapes, free lines, or lines and curves in mixture), write text where you want, drag and drop images, add simple tables, stamp date and page, and finally export all as a picture or a pdf document.
If you are looking for a program with which :
· you can draw and edit simple but clear shapes intuitively,
· you can create 'scrapbooks' by dragging and dropping images and adding texts,
· you can fill up forms on PDF documents,
· you can check and extract bezier path elements
· During the test period, a reminder panel appears asking you to enter your code.
· Also saving and copying functions are limited in use.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mostly internal update to match with the current state of Mac OSX and the Retina display.